The Bridge Direct fresh off the success of their line of figures for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey are releasing some information regarding when we might see wave two. This wave will commence under The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug which hit store shelves October 15th. This wave will have the same style of figures that we saw in wave one but we will see characters we did not see as well as new characters. The Bridge Direct also announced they will once again have an exclusive figure at Comic-Con in July of this year.
Update: We just received some awesome pictures of a few of the upcoming items. So a gallery has been added to this post.
Per the info we know so far for Wave Two:
3.75” SCALE ACTION FIGURES
o New assortment includes Radagast, Thranduil, Azog, Beorn and Gandalf
o Each figure features 12 points of articulation and replicates the authentic facial features, clothing, weapons and accessories of the character in painstaking detail.
o SRP $7.99 each
3.75” SCALE ACTION FIGURE BOX SETS – Three New Packs!
- Mirkwood Pack: Legolas, Tauriel, Thranduil, Fili and Kili
- Thorin Oakenshield Adventure Pack: Nori, Ori, Dori, Gloin and Thorin
- Bilbo Baggins Burglar Pack: Bifur, Bombur, Bofur, Oin and Exclusive 3.75″ Invisible Bilbo
- SRP $29.99 each
6” SCALE COLLECTOR FIGURES
- New assortment includes Radagast, Azog and Legolas
- Each collector figure features intricate details replicating the character’s facial features, clothing, weapons and accessories.
- SRP $14.99 each