TheOneRing.net: Get your Hobbit Extended Editions ready for a live music watch-along with "Music of the Hobbit" author… https://t.co/zLmkus1CQX

TheOneRing.net: We weren’t hacked because we’re still not verified 🤷‍♀️

TheOneRing.net: I'm now streaming on Twitch! Playing Talk Shows https://t.co/LWNHMc0YuD

Buy tickets, get a free song

November 7, 2012 at 11:39 am by Garfeimao  -

It appears that at least for the next few weeks, all advance purchases of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey movie tickets on Fandango will earn purchasers a free song download. The song will be Howard Shore’s “The Adventure Begins” and once you make your purchase, they will be sending you an electronic coupon to download the song. Every transaction will trigger this free download, until November 30. So buy early, and collect your song. And make sure you jump on our Message boards (TORn Moots) to talk about what theater you will be going to and what format you will be seeing, and most importantly, will you be in costume. Scan our Line Party pages, find one to join, or create one of your own.

Posted in Events, Fans, Film Screenings, Hobbit Movie, Howard Shore, Line Party, Meet Ups, Music, The Hobbit on November 7, 2012 by

Check out the Bilbo Contract from WETA Workshop

9 responses to “Buy tickets, get a free song”

1. Jack says:

Still waiting to get my free song

2. I’m still waiting, as well. Didn’t see anything about it when I bought my ticket, though I used the link.

3. Neto Osuna says:

hmmmm… yeah me too and i bought my ticket this morning…

4. ericmiller says:

No free song yet either. Hopefully Fandango won’t forget about us!

5. Anyone else not able to download the song? I enter my pin and then it’s just stuck loading forever.

6. LOTRDiva says:

I got my free song email, but couldn’t get through to download. I finally used the link on the site to contact tech support. I got a response very quickly ( few minutes) and they sent me a zip file directly. The song is now on it’s umpteenth play on my computer 🙂

7. Danilo says:

I never received the email with a link so today I sent fandango an email asking for help. They told me to check my spam filter.

8. Danilo says:

Fandango said there may be an issue for those who purchased tickets from this page:

Should be fixing the problem soon.

9. TweedleDitz says:

I never got my song and according to Fandango support was because you have to start through some link instead of the theaters page. My problem is the Hobbit ad when I can find it goes to a page not found. My other issue is the directions say nothing about a special link, only that you need buy advance tickets. But hey they apologized for my disappointment. Big whoop.