TheOneRing.net: I NEED THIS HAPPINESS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!! https://t.co/sFdrMCDqg8

TheOneRing.net: This is Tolkien at its best, creating a rich & dynamic world to escape to. We look forward to your efforts Nazanin. https://t.co/FpJ0DclpJO

TheOneRing.net: I am not altogether on anybody’s side, because nobody is altogether on my side https://t.co/n7Pp6QQr8x

Radio City Live Score To Film Pushed to 2012?

June 6, 2011 at 8:31 pm by xoanon  -

Matt sends this in: ROTK Score performed live to projection at Radio City Music Hall apparently will not happen this year as previously posted. The events website needs reads “stay tuned for dates and times in 2012.” theradiocitylotrconcert.com

Posted in Concerts, Events, Lord of the Rings, Movie Return of the King, Return of the King on June 6, 2011 by

Order the Gollum Enraged - Click Here

6 responses to “Radio City Live Score To Film Pushed to 2012?”

1. Sue says:

Oh well, let’s hope it really does happen in 2012. I’ve been checking the site periodically, hoping to book tickets, as the last two years I’ve been able to book months in advance, but it has been ominously absent of information. Thanks for the heads up.

2. Black Stormraven says:

This actually makes me very happy. I’ve been wanting to go to this for months, but funds have become rather depleted thanks to life’s emergencies and I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to go. But if it’s not going to happen until next year, I have plenty of time to save up. Hooray for selfishness! xD

3. Black Stormraven says:

4. Peter Aller says:

Why haven’t the Radio City crowd not sent out an official brief to the veterens of the other two concerts, they send out pre booking info?

5. JCtetzlaff says:

Yes, I’ve been wondering about scheduling as I’m trying to plan for 2012.  Has anyone heard ANY updating information on this?  Perhaps even just the MONTH in which it will be scheduled?

6. JCTetzlaff says:

Yes, the delay — and the nearly-total lack of information — has worried me a bit.