Weekly Newsletter

Select a list:

MSN: Where are they now? LOTR Edition

April 20, 2011 at 7:20 am by newsfrombree  -

MSN published a ‘Where are they now?‘ feature today outlining the main roles from The Lord of the Rings film trilogy. As the name implies, the article highlights a few of the actors and, wait for it, what they are doing now! Ringer Malintatherian, who sent us the link, observed that MSN accidentally used a picture of Merry when writing of Billy Boyd. Hobbit are hard to distinguish sometimes! Check out the full article at MSN.com. [Read On]

Posted in Lord of the Rings, LotR Cast News, LotR Movies, Miscellaneous, Movie Fellowship of the Ring, Movie Return of the King, Movie The Two Towers on April 20, 2011 by Source: MSN MSN: Where are they now? LOTR Edition | Discuss
Thranduil Statue

8 responses to “MSN: Where are they now? LOTR Edition”

1. habeyhl says:

They have the same picture for Dom and Billy – Hobbitists!

2. lissany says:

Not a terribly comprehensive look at what each is doing. Oh, and really, a pick of Dom as Merry for Billy Boyd? /facepalm

3. Eruviel Tindomerel says:

Oh wow. How could someone make such a horrid mistake?!

4. Zapan says:

My God, do they really pay someone to do this trash ?
    Surely this is done by some simian intern.
    They can’t even properly tell actors apart, and they make you guess their upcoming projects like it is some kind of mystery !
    I never felt so uninformed online, browsing MSN feels like watching TV !
    Thank you Microsoft for being so lame, you really make us enjoy anything else in life better.

5. Zapan says:

My God, do they really pay someone to do this trash ?
    Surely this is done by some simian intern.
    I never felt so uninformed online, browsing MSN feels like watching TV !

6. GillGalad says:

Worst research ever. I would have found twice as much information in 5 minutes… and I wouldn’t make the reader guess everything!

7. GillGalad says: