Welcome to the dark nightmare future of the 41st Millennium, the grim era of the Imperium. The battlefield is spread across a thousand different worlds. Powerful armies of Space Marines, Imperial Guardsmen and Tau warriors are in constant conflict, unleashing carnage via mechanical war machines, crushing artilery, and vast starships.
Fire Warriors follows one day in the tumultuous life of a young Tau warrior who must battle alone against a force that shows no mercy: The Imperium. The Tau will soon learn there is a darker for at hand and become entangled in a frightening store that leads them through an ongoing war.
– First-Person-Shooter action set in a foreboding futuristic universe
– Creepy horror atmosphere enriched with shocks and scares
– Unique storyline, chronicling a single day in the life of the main character, so every second counts
– Encounter a twisted cast of characters, reminiscent of your darkest nightmares
– Command an arsenal of 15 unique and deadly weapons
– Fire Warrior features 17 exciting and diverse levels
– Four-player multiplayer action with dark and futuristic environments on PS2
– Online multiplayer for up to 8 players on the PC
Fire Warrior is an action game for 1-4 players. The Game is being developed by Kuju and is expected to release in Fall of 2003. Don’t forget to join us for Games Day 2003 May 31st at the Ontario Convention Center in Los Angeles, check out the Games Workshop Booth for a sneak peak at Fire Warrior, and continue to check your Gaming Havens for all the latest info on this and more!