Join TheOneRing.net at the celebration of ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ World Premiere in Wellington, New Zealand!
TheOneRing.net is excited to announce a once-in-a-lifetime, seven-day, six-night trip in New Zealand, to join in the festivities and fellowship for “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” World Premiere in Wellington. (Note: tickets to the actual screening of the film are not included nor available to the public.) Then as part of the trip, we will visit the incredible Hobbiton Film Set location. These two events in a week-long
moot trip to Middle-earth New Zealand will make this an unforgettable journey, never to be forgotten. The proposed itinerary and pricing are below.
Because flights and hotels are filling up quickly, we would like to help you expedite the registration process by providing a Registration Form for you to fill out. A $300USD non-refundable deposit, per person will also be required. This allows immediate reservations of hotels in Wellington. Please read through the proposed schedule and pricing to make sure it fits your needs before filling out the form. Your completed registration form acts as a confirmation that you agree to these terms. You may call or email our representative at work anytime between 9am-5:30pm, M-F PST at Cathy.U@Travelstoreusa.com or 949-517-9812, or on the weekends at Garfeimao@TheOneRing.net before filling out the form. The prices listed are land only and currently reflect the itinerary as listed. We may tweak plans slightly — adding or subtracting a meal or coach transfer — but you will be made aware of any changes that affect the trip balance.
[Click here for the Registration Form]
Once you have read the itinerary and details, you may fill out the registration form as completely as possible, including the names of all travelers in your party, as they appear on their passports, including middle names or initials. You may put all this into the comments section and include dates of birth for everyone as well. This information is required for all international travel. Because of the limited space currently available, we will take all requests on a “first come, first served” basis. In the event we are unable to clear space for your request, you will be contacted and asked if you prefer a refund or if you would like to be placed on a waiting list. This is the only instance where we can refund your $300 Deposit. We do recommend everyone to consider Travel Insurance. Once you have confirmed space on the trip, we can help book all your flights and any customization you may have, including additional days in New Zealand.
Final Payment will be due about 60 days prior to departure. The preferred form of payment is by check. If you pay by credit card, you will incur a 3% service fee to the final cost.
Depart U.S. no later than November 23, for arrival into Wellington on November 25.
- Nov. 25 (day 1) – Arrival into WGN: You will be met and transferred to your hotel and we will enjoy a group dinner to meet all your fellow Hobbity travelers. (D)
- Nov. 26 (day 2) – (B) Free day to tour, shop, informal group excursions possible and private tour suggestions from TORn staffers.++ The joint party with TheOneRing.net and Red Carpet Tours premiere party will be this evening and is included in package price. A round-trip motor coach transfer to and from the party will be included. Costumes are welcome and encouraged.
- Nov. 27 (day 3) – (B) Free day for optional tours, shopping, fellowship and TORn staff may have informal suggestions.++
- Nov. 28 (day 4) – (B) This is the World Premiere Day of the first “Hobbit” film. Prepare to spend time outdoors along the Red Carpet for the city’s premiere celebration (tickets to the actual film screening are not included). We may plan an optional pub crawl or other fun after the premiere lets out. Expect Welly’s party scene to last all night long.
- Nov. 29 (day 5) – (B) Check out of hotel in Wellington, coach transfer to airport for flight to AKL*. Upon arrival in Auckland, there will be a transfer to the hotel. (Domestic flights not included, you will want to make this flight part of your International Flight arrangements). There will be a group dinner this evening in Auckland (D)
- Nov. 30 (day 6) – (B) There will be a Day trip to Matamata to visit the Hobbiton location, with a lunch onsite before returning to Auckland (L).
- Dec. 1 (day 7) – (B) Coach transfer to AKL, fly home today
- 4****Star Hotel = $1600 per person, based on double occupancy. Please add $575 for a single.
- 5*****Star Hotel = $2000 per person, based on double occupancy. Please add $975 for a single.
* You are free to arrive in New Zealand earlier, or leave later and customize your trip as long as you do not deviate from the Date Inclusive Itinerary shown here in order to be included in our group.
* Flight from Wellington to Auckland on Day 5 of the trip is not included in the prices, please make sure to include this into your International Flight purchase.
++ TheOneRing.net staff will attempt to schedule some informal activities on the two free days in Wellington or come up with some surprises. There are absolutely no guarantees and days should be regarded as open with any activities optional, but efforts are being made for bonus content.