As we approach that season of giving you may be looking for a great item for the Middle-earth fan in your life. Our friends at Weta Workshop have some amazing deals for you that should check any box on any fan’s list. We have deals ranging from 2 for $199 1:6 statues to those fantastic Mini-Epics for only $25. Those are just the tip of the ice berg when it comes to what you will find on Weta Workshop’s Black Friday Page. They also have deals for other properties they’ve worked on if you have a fan that likes something besides just Middle-earth items. Don’t wait too long though as these deals will end on November 27th at 11:59 pm PST.
The Holiday shopping season is quickly approaching and its time to start thinking about what to get that special Tolkien lover in your life. We’re pleased to to help ease your journey in by narrowing down what we feel are the top 10 Middle-earth related collectibles that fans can easily swing on a holiday budget. You can get any of these amazing collectibles from our friends at Weta Workshop, Artist Jerry Vanderstelt, Sideshow Collectibles, and The Noble Collection. These collectibles range from mini-sword letter openers to giant premium formats all of which help cover any Tolkien Collector in your family.
Here’s our Top 10 List: (In No Particular Order)
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition with Limited Edition Amazon Exclusive Bilbo/Gollum Statue (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UltraViolet)
- One Ring – Tungsten – Gold plated (with or without script) Weta Workshop
- Tauriel Necklace (Weta and Noble)
- King Thranduil Statue
- The Key to Erebor Weta Workshop
- Mini-sword letter openers from Noble – Narsil, LOTR Sting, The Hobbit Sword Set, Thranduil’s Sword, Tauriel’s Dagger, Morgul Dagger
- Barrel-riders Weta Workshop – Bilbo Baggins & Bombur the Dwarf
- Jerry Vanderstelt’s Middle-earth prints
- Sauron Premium Format
- Ringwraith on Steed Premium Format