TheOneRing.net: Guys what's stopping you from dressing like this 24/7 https://t.co/gq8KGELGCl

TheOneRing.net: So what you’re saying is my idea of a date is NOT unique 🧙🏻‍♂️ https://t.co/A1IpZhskjR

August 26, 2011 at 6:52 pm by xoanon  -

On this weeks episode Evangeline Lilly and Orlando Bloom are back in New Zealand. Peter Jackson speaks out regarding Martin Freeman/Bilbo plus H5 creator Daniel McNicoll has an important announcement.

Posted in Evangeline Lilly, Hobbit Movie, Martin Freeman, Orlando Bloom, Peter Jackson, The Hobbit, TheOneRing.net Announcements, TORN TV on August 26, 2011 by

Order the Gollum Enraged - Click Here

11 responses to “Hobbit in 5 – Evangeline Lilly and Orlando Bloom are back in NZ, Peter Jackson and Bilbo”

1. Moir says:

Och… thats a shame. Good Luck at big D Platty

2. Brian says:

Rebekha was a big reason I watched Hobbit in 5. She is absolutely adorable, I love her pretty hair,sparkly brown eyes,and cute face. Now I have to watch a bloated man to get Hobbit news!? NO THANKS! Cheap bastards couldn’t offer her more money to stay on?

Brian – she was never paid to begin with. Everyone on TheOneRing.net volunteers their time – no one is paid. Sorry to hear you won’t be watching.

4. Brian says:

I probably will only listen to the show while doing other things online.But I am severely disappointed that Rebekha won’t be hosting.Why not try to get another pretty girl to host in the meantime? Keep that idea going. It was great to get Hobbit news from a nerdy but very cute young woman.

5. liverpoolPaul says:

Bit harsh brian… Although I can probably speak for the hard working production staff that your viewership wont be missed. If your so devastated hows about you do yourself a favour and go hang yourself in your bathroom… jerk!

Rebekah you will be missed and good luck at Mickeys place – I hope you will drop in to do a piece for the show via your laptop once in a while. I for one will keep watching the show and support it since I have been for The Hobbit being made for nearly a decade! I also watched the soundtrack vids you guys did with Rebekah in dresses!!!

Keep Up the Good work guys and girls.

7. Brian says:

Hey, I was disappointed that Rebekah left and I was venting my frustration. Hobbit in 5 is a GREAT quality show.I would never call for someone’s death like a psycho liverpoolPaul.How did you let this clown through moderator? You have serious anger issues LP. Seek immediate help.

8. Greenie says:

aww – we will miss rebekha!! we love her humor – the whole family watches 🙂 we will still be around to see how H5 evolves. Love H5, & ToRN! keep up the good work, all!
    hmm… always have wanted to go to Disney!

9. Mark Babikow says:

the road goes ever on….loved the behind the scenes, I hope there will be lots more Hobbit news and talk on here!

10. Mark Babikow says:

the road goes ever on….keep producing videos!!