Get your tickets to Tolkien today!
Join us in our 24 Hour Chatroom!
Get your tickets to Tolkien today!
Join us on Instagram

Latest Tweets

  1. TheOneRing.net
    TheOneRing.net: Here is Obi-Wan himself saying LORD OF THE RINGS is a key inspiration for Star Wars https://t.co/J4b4YlfOWo

  2. TheOneRing.net
    TheOneRing.net: Type the year you turned 10 into a GIF search https://t.co/RGq5iqeiW7 https://t.co/KqbAEn7dGC

  3. TheOneRing.net
    TheOneRing.net: How do you reconcile this commonly held opinion with Tolkien's actual text in The Silmarillion & Unfinished Tales w… https://t.co/Qhi2Tdf5nx

GDT Talks Spoilers and Hobbit

June 5, 2008 at 6:25 am by Calisuri  - 

Spoiler NationEW.com has posted an article addressing the prevalence of spoilers on the internet, and Guillermo del Toro chimes with a comment about the upcoming ‘Hobbit:’

“Pan’s Labyrinth director Guillermo del Toro plans on being pretty transparent as he embarks on The Hobbit. “It’s easier to protect the 20 percent of a project that’s really sensitive if you’re open about the other 80 percent,” he says. “I think that’s the way to go, especially with a project like The Hobbit, which is a holy book for so many people. People should know the path you’re walking.””

A quick note about TheOneRing.net and spoilers – we do post them but give you ample warning to choose not to read them. Please read the full article at EW.com. Thanks to Silverlode for the heads up on this story. [Read More]

Posted in Guillermo Del Toro, Hobbit Movie, Rumors Spy News on June 5, 2008 by
Source: EW.com GDT Talks Spoilers and Hobbit | Discuss

Thranduil Statue

Comments are closed.