TheOneRing.net: Fandom has always wielded immense power as a set of checks & balances https://t.co/P13dk8NX1P

TheOneRing.net: Reply to this tweet with a photo of your #TolkienCollection

The First Official Hobbit Shirts are Here! Order Now!

April 5, 2012 at 10:36 am by newsfrombree  -

Our little birdie was right yesterday! You can now place your order for the first official t-shirt from ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey!’ The shirts are available in four styles: Women’s Fitted, Women’s Relaxed, Youth and Adult. Jump on over to WBShop.com right now to place your order and show your Hobbit pride! [Order Here] (http://bit.ly/hobbitshirt)

Posted in Clothing, Headlines, Hobbit Cast News, Hobbit Movie, Shop, The Hobbit on April 5, 2012 by Source: WBShop.com The First Official Hobbit Shirts are Here! Order Now! | Discuss

7 responses to “The First Official Hobbit Shirts are Here! Order Now!”

1. Lucy Inglorion says:

Oh yeah, highlight of my week, right here.

2. Ayla-me says:

It’s my birthday, Precious, and I wants one…lol. How cool that they came out today. Thank you, Weta. (I can’t order right now, as I am broke until my disabilities check comes in, but this was a cool present anyway.)

3. Enna says:

This is neat! So, if you wear one you are saying to the world, ” I am going to see The Hobbit!” Fun! By the way, how many of you are going to try to see the movie the day it comes out? I know I am. (;

4. Karaki says:

To answer Enna’s question, I definitely am. A friend, a friend’s friend, and myself are already making plans, even though it’s  over eight months out. Can’t wait!

5. Paul Haans says:

I want to buy a t-shirt, but i can’t because i live in Holland. I can’t pay unless i live in the states. Can someone help me with this?

6. Gilraen says:

Such a pity this doesn’t ship to Europe. I live in holland!

7. unfortunately, I ordered one for my son’s birthday. It has been six business days and they have yet to ship, even though I paid for expedited shipping. Now Robbie won’t have his t-shirt in time and the WB Shop is refusing to explain what has taken so long.