Canadian Trilogy Tuesday Information
Rob writes: I went to the Famous Players site to see if my theater had sold out already (it was) when I saw this message right before the ticket purchase screen,
Important – Please read before completing your Advance Ticketing purchase.
To Our Valued Guests:
Thank you for visiting Famousplayers.com. Before proceeding with your advance ticket purchase, please carefully read the ticket pickup instructions below:
Once you’ve entered your theatre, film, performance time and credit card information, an on-line movietickets.com confirmation page will validate that your order has been processed.
PLEASE PRINT THE PAGE AS YOUR CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE
- Tickets can be picked up at the Theatre Box Office or Theatre ATM.
- Tickets will be available on the date of the performance.
- You must bring the same credit card used to purchase the tickets.
- Tickets are for general admission; there is no reserved seating. Please come early to ensure best seating.
- There are no refunds on tickets or service charges.
- You must print and bring the confirmation page to the theatre.
This has changed from the time when the tickets went on sale. Before all you needed was the credit card you used now you need both the credit card and the conformation page. I hope this helps becasue this coulda screwed a lot of people over. Just thought you’d like to know.Posted in Old Special Reports on November 16, 2003 by xoanon