Still having trouble signing up for the new Fan Club?
Thanks to Ringer spy Brendan, we have help from Decipher for those of you who are having trouble signing up to the Fan Club announced yesterday.
Hello there, Recieved this today from the fanclub help people, may be of use to some having problems who don’t what to ring overseas.
It has come to our attention that you are encountering difficulties joining the Lord of the Rings Fan Club while using LOTR Fanclub. We sincerely apologize for your inconvenience and would like to help you join the Lord of the Rings Fan Club. Your business is very important to us.
We’d like to offer you a few alternative ways to join:
(1) We have a very dedicated staff of Customer Service Representatives who are capable of taking your order by phone. The phone numbers where they can be reached are:
In the U.S. – (800) 451-6381 Outside the U.S. – (303) 856-2201
(2) If you are outside of the U.S. and would rather not have the toll charged to you, you can reply to this email with your first name, last name and a phone number where you can be reached. One of our Customer Service Representatives will call you shortly in order to receive your membership information. You will not be charged for the call and your information will be transmitted securely.
(3) You can email the same information that you are asked for from the website to this email address:
(4) You can fax the same information that you are asked for from the website to this fax number: (757) 623-3630
(5) You can mail the same information that you are asked for from the website to this address: Lord of the Rings Fan Club P.O. Box 111000 Aurora, CO 80042 U.S.A.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to hear from you soon!
Best regards, Lord of the Rings Fan Club Decipher, Inc.
Are you a member yet?! Visit LOTR Fanclub to sign up!”Posted in Old Special Reports on October 19, 2001 by Tehanu