Learn how to make vanilla buttercreams as Fili prepares them for a very special someone!
Chocolate Covered Buttercream Candy
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla (or whatever flavor you like)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
1. Combine these four ingredients and mix well until smooth and firm.
2. Form into balls and place on waxed paper covered trays. Chill.
3. In the top of a double boiler, melt 2 cups of chocolate chips or pieces, 1 Tablespoon of butter, and 5 drops of vanilla.
4. Dip the buttercream balls in the chocolate and place on waxed paper covered trays to set. Chill if desired to set faster.