TheOneRing.net: Collecting The Precious – Weta Workshop’s Witch-king & Frodo at Weathertop https://t.co/NXZ81l5tDw

TheOneRing.net: We have a confirmation for SDCC: Rohan will NOT answer this year. https://t.co/F1ohFGgsUP

TheOneRing.net: Faramir's men wearing masks since the third age. https://t.co/1C617ExGJm

The Hobbit makes it to the Elite Eight on the MTV Movie Brawl

January 15, 2012 at 3:03 am by Garfeimao  -

The Hobbit made it through the Sweet Sixteen round of MTV’s Movie Brawl, and they are now up against Woman in Black in the Elite Eight. As of the posting of this article, they are running neck in neck, so get on over and vote, vote, vote, and then share with your friends on facebook and twitter. Time to swamp the poll everyone. You can find the contest here.

Posted in Fans, Hobbit Movie, The Hobbit on January 15, 2012 by

The One Ring

13 responses to “The Hobbit makes it to the Elite Eight on the MTV Movie Brawl”

1. Ashley says:

So the other day it let me vote, now it sees that I’m from Canada and won’t let me, why didn’t it see this the other day? I think they know The Hobbit will win and are trying to sabotage us!

2. Ashley says:

3. Ashley says:

4. SteveDJ says:

If we are going to swamp, then we need to plan ahead for the rest of the competition.  So go vote for The Hobbit, and ALSO vote for the Underdogs of the other pairings (those with lower ranking) – so that when The Hobbit meets up with them, just maybe it will have an easier time.

5. SteveDJ says:

6. SteveDJ says:

7. Kim says:

Close the Canadian website and click the link in this article again. I’ve been voting all morning 🙂

8. Justin Cipriano4 says:

OH SO NOW AFTER I SENT U MEESAGE AFTER MESSAGE AND FACEBOOKED THE HELL OUT OF YOU U FINALLY PUT IT ON THE SITE!

9. Justin Cipriano4 says: