It has been difficult to get the final material ready for this months Green Books. We have all been distracted by the horror of last weeks events, and for myself, my heart has been broken. We have all been touched by it in some way. But the rule of my life says “The Show Must Go On.” And perhaps there is some private victory for we who continue about our lives without losing a natural step.
With this in mind, we bring you many new things in Green Books:
- Out on a Limb I have an extensive review of “The Spectacular Cannes Footage!”
- Turgons Bookshelf reveals the new “Ted Nasmith 2002 Tolkien Calendar.”
- Anwyns Counterpoint explains, “Why Lord of the Rings Is Not Even One Novel, Much Less Three.”
- Our Special Guest has created amazing “Scrolls of Middle-earth.”
- Tribute from Patricia A. McKillip, author of The Forgotten Beasts of Eld.
- Tookishs Ticklers has much needed comic relief.
- Enjoy 18 new Q&A, including:
- Inscriptions on other Rings?
- Dwarf baby beards!?
- Where is Utumno?
- Why no Rings for the Ents?
- Were the Eagles immortal?
- Could Sharkey be the next Dark Lord?
- There are new updates in red to previous Q&A.
May all of you be at peace among friends and we will see you next month.
Much too hasty,