Be amazed, dear Readers, at the splendid July fireworks in our new Green Books:
Stinging satire from Turgon: “How to Express Your Tolkien Ignorance: A Guide for the Media.” Ouch!
Anwyn explores Tolkiens pro-Nature, anti-Industrial bent in her new Counterpoint.
The Brothers Hildebrandt take our Special Guest on a 70s nostalgia trip.
In Tributes: see how Tolkien inspires great writers like Robin Hobb (Ship of Destiny, Assassins Quest), from the new Meditations on Middle-earth, edited by Karen Haber (St. Martin’s Press, Nov. 2001).
Tookishs Ticklers is filled with zany, brilliant, goofy humor!
Check out 16 new Q&A, including these and MORE:
- Why isnt Thorin more like Gimli?
- How did Galadriel return to Valinor?
- How could a Shadow-Sauron wear the Ring?
- Did Gandalf send the dreams?
- Spiritual consequences of suicide?
- Please clarify this immortality thing!
If you would like to be considered for a future “Special Guest” column, be sure to send your ideas to: email@example.com!
Much too hasty,