Greetings Quickbeam here.
Dont get spooked! Just enjoy the new treats over in Green Books. Grab a handful of this sweet stuff:
- Turgon gives us the double-whammy over on his Bookshelf. Check out the extraordinary new “2001 Tolkien Calendar” and then learn about the very cool new JRRT books coming out “Fall 2000 and Beyond.”
- We have many new Questions & Answers:
- Why was the First Age so short?
- Who carved the Púkel-men?
- Why does Aragorn carry those shards around with him?
- Didnt Gwaihir carry Gandalf four times?
- Why are the Istari not allowed to directly contest Sauron?
All these and more can be found here.
- The crazy song parodies never stop at Moon Letters! And to top it off we bring you the delicious third part of Shaun Spains “On the Tolkien Trail” over in Essays.
- Look for new updates in red to previous Q&A articles.
Join us as we explore the WORDS and WORLD of Tolkien.
Much too hasty,