HarperCollins Offers Signed Limited Editions of ‘The Children Of Húrin’!
Smeagirl and many other fans sent along this email from HarperCollins: As a registered member of the official HarperCollins site for J.R.R. Tolkien, we wanted to give you the best opportunity possible to take advantage of a forthcoming, special signed and limited edition of his final masterpiece – The Children Of Húrin. The book is an essential for all Tolkien fans and represents a unique opportunity, with only 500 being printed. Click here to register your interest or read on for more information. As you are doubtless aware, The Children Of Húrin was completed by his son Christopher last year and the special signed and limited edition is being released in conjunction with the Tolkien estate and publisher HarperCollins.
Both parties are very keen to initially extend this offer to real Tolkien fans, who would appreciate the collectability of this unique book. The special limited edition differs from the edition already in circulation and features include:
– Each copy signed and numbered by Christopher Tolkien & illustrator Alan Lee
– Strictly limited to 500 hand-numbered copies
– Leather-bound and hand-sewn hardback cover
– Embossed custom leather clamshell case
– contains all the specially commissioned paintings and drawings, together with the two-colour fold-out map drawn by Christopher Tolkien
– Painstakingly restored from Tolkien’s various manuscripts by his son, Christopher.
A pre-registration page for the book is set up at http://store.tolkien.co.uk/ and we will ensure anyone who signs up will get first and privileged information about the book release as it becomes available to buy. Harper Collins Offers Signed Limited Editions of ‘The Children Of Húrin’!