Green Books are Finally Here!
You know the old adage: Good Things Come to Those Who Wait. Check out the huge August additions to Green Books:
- Turgons Bookshelf has a great guide to “Tolkien Publications RoundupFall 2001 and Beyond.”
- Anwyns Counterpoint blows the heralding trumpet, “Tolkien Geeks, Unite!”
- Our Special Guest takes on the ever-burning issue, “Every Time a Bell Rings a Balrog Gets Its Wings?”
- I go Out on a Limb to assess the damage of the recent “San Diego Comic-Con Wrap & Review.”
- More Tributes from the fantastic Terry Pratchett and Douglas A. Anderson from Meditations on Middle-earth.
- Tookishs Ticklers keeps rolling with comics, jokes, and parodies.
- Yowza! A rich bounty of 23 new Q&A, including:
- Might a Nazgûl take the Ring?
- Did Gandalf have real feelings?
- What can you tell us about Trolls?
- Who were the Dark Elves?
- What do the Dwarven Rings do?
- Who lived in the distant continents?
- Great Fan Fiction in Moon Letters Indulge in the continuing serial “A Hobbits Tale”its Jane Austin meets J.R.R.T.!
- There are new updates in red to previous Q&A.
Green Books continues to be the most diverse and dynamic online Tolkien magazine on the web. Come explore the WORDS and WORLDS of Tolkien!
Much too hasty,