Beware the Ides of Green Books
Greetings – Quickbeam here.
Green Books has a lot of new stuff for March.
- Did you think Frodo was the main character of the trilogy? WRONG! Go Out on a Limb with me as I explain “It’s All About Sam.”
- We reveal fifteen great new Questions & Answers:
- What’s the back-history of Glamdring?
- Were there vampires in Middle-earth?
- Is Legolas really a blond?
- Was the Necromancer really Sauron?
- What happened to the Nazgûl’s rings?
- Were the Falls of Rauros evil?
All these and more can be found here.
- Tookish has a boat-load of new humor in his Ticklers section. You’ll find comics, parodies, links to humor sites, funny jokes, and desperate-to-be-funny jokes!
- Our new Special Guest writes “In Arwen’s Defense.” For all you red-eyed fans who think Arwen’s role should be reduced in the films, read this!
- Look for new updates in red to previous Q & A articles.
Next month we will have plenty more with Turgon, Ostadan, and the long-delayed debut of the online novel, “Isildur.” Join us as we explore the WORDS and WORLD of Tolkien.
Much too hasty,Posted in Old Main News on March 5, 2001 by Cliff Quickbeam Broadway